Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Making of Static 4

Static 4. Recently i was skating with some kids who started skating in 2000. I was amazed by how much skill these skaters had after they have been only skating for 10 years or less. Little did i know how much videos such as Static I, II, III, influence  the skaters of today. It has been an uphill climb, working for my video part. Slowly, but surely progress for Static IV is coming together. Heads haven't heard much about the Video. Let the Anticipation rise up..Static IV is by far going be the Most Influential Videos in Skateboard History... -Quim

1 comment:

Fifty8s said...

What?!? Your having a part in static 4? I'm definately buying it now

http://www.quimtime.com for more information

Quimtime Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    FAM BASE