Monday, May 3, 2010

giving back is a Big Deal!


Skateboarding is the Root.


I've been skateboarding for over 15 years professional and continue to pursue a career in skateboarding, and Opening opportunities for others to achieve their goals and dreams a reality.

I'll be skating over there every so often, If you know somebody who is interested to learn how to skateboard, and pick up a powerful tool to help our children's futures. Giving Back is a Big Deal!



Where: Jesse Allen Park, 55 Avon Avenue, Between Avon Ave, Irvine Turner Blvd, Muhammad Ali Boulevard and Somerset Street, Newark New Jersey.





I'm sure you might be familiar..I want to start a buzz, now let's take it to the next level!





Enjoy a cup a lemonade in the shade, cuz this summer going be hott!

Set the BBQ up and Skate till the twilight.
Any words or thoughts that can open dreams for the children.
Giving Back is a Big Deal
Holla @ me
quimtime@gmail.com
Quim Cardona

No comments:

http://www.quimtime.com for more information

Quimtime Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    FAM BASE